The conference will take place at the Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology.
Bratislava can be reached from the Bratislava and Vienna airports and direct train connections from Vienna, Prague or Budapest.
Zobraziť Istrobot 2009 na väčšej mape
You can use a TAXI to come to the university from different stations. (Destination for Taxi driver: Fakulta elektrotechniky a informatiky, Ilkovičova 3, Mlynská dolina)
For detailed description how to reach the University, please see the description on the page of our institute.
You may find useful also the description how to get there by car.
Places in neighbourhood
- Botanic garden (open daily 9:00 - 18:00, 3,- EUR)
- ZOO (open daily 9:00 - 18:00, 4,30 EUR)
- Danube river (promenade)
- Panorama viewpoint 1
- Panorama viewpoint 2
- Slavin - Soviet Army memorial
- Shopping center Cubicon (Billa, Dm, PantaRhei, Bank)
- Supermarket LIDL
- Koliba (traditional Slovak cuisine)
- Casa Della Pizza & Grill (pizzeria)
- Palmyra (Arabic and European cuisine, pizza)
- Idyla (cafe & restaurant)