Robotics in Education
The 1-st Slovak-Austrian International Conference on
Robotics in Education was held in 2010 and aimed
at bringing researchers, academicians, teachers and
practicing engineers from all over the world on to
a common platform.
Please, note that this page is not longer maintained and is available just for archive purposes.
15. 11. 2010
The AT&P plus Journal was just issued, packed and sent to you. Authors of the papers should receive a CD-ROM with journal within few days.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to access the journal on the publishers website, as they just start to create new portal (http://www.atpjournal.sk).
For those, who need to access the journal immediately, please use the following temporary link.
Based on many requests, the Proceedings are available on-line now. You can
use it for citations, to mantain Your bibliographics records etc. We hope
You find it interesting and useful.
Abstracts, BibTeX records, full papers and search/filter are available.
Go to the Proceedings...
- 15. - 16. 9. Robotics in Education 2011 in Wien, Austria see http://www.rie2011.org
- 15. 11. 2010 AT&P Journal Plus No.2/2010 was issued.
- 22. 10. 2010 Proceedings from the Robotour 2010 workshop are available.
- 21. 9. 2010 Photos from the Conference are available. (please, send us also Yours!)
- 20. 9. 2010 Results and Photos from the Robotour contest are available.
- 14. 9. 2010 Updated version of the conference programme published.
- 7. 9. 2010 Information about the location and how to get there updated.
- 6. 9. 2010 New version of the conference programme published.
The main purpose of the conference is to provide an international forum for presentation of new trends, practical experience, and the latest innovations and advances in the area of Robotics in Education. Its main aim is to provide a general forum for researchers, teachers and users of this promising technology to share new ideas, experiences and visions both in schools and academia. Contributions are invited for papers describing problems, relevant experiences, and novel insights in educational activities.
Other opportunities to participate
Thematic workshops / tutorials / technical sessions, as well as interactive demonstrations and exhibitions may also be proposed. Prospective organizers of other events are encouraged to contact the Conference Chair.